The most important road access route in the city is the main road 83 connecting the Pápa and Győr area.
There is no train through the district.
- Kisfaludy Károly Memorial Exhibition (Fő u. 125., open: Th 14:00-17:00, Su 09:00-11:00)
- 1 Holy Trinity Church (Téti Szentháromság templom), Fő utca, 127. Late Baroque (1818). Its tower jumps forward from the facade. Its nave has five sections and its sanctuary has a semicircular closure. Decoration of a classicist altar. The benches are from the 19th century. from the first half of the century. The key is available at the parish. (updated Nov 2021)
- 1 Lutheran church, Fő u. 23. Classicizing, late baroque (1778) building without a tower. Furnishings: classicist, late baroque, pulpit altar (circa 1780). It is interesting that the altar, as usual, is not opposite the entrance, but on the right. The baptismal font of red marble dates from 1868.
- Lutheran bell tower (in front of the house at 75 Fő utca)
- Church of St. Anthony of Padua (Tétszentkút): Built in 1726 in Baroque style. Transformed in the 18th century at the end of the century. It was built with a front tower and a semicircular sanctuary, and its nave has a flat ceiling. The altars, the pulpit and the Pieta statue group are Rococo works with rich sculptural ornaments from the 18th century. from the first half of the century. The pictures were painted by Maulbertsch and Dorfmeister.
- Next to the church is the statue of Our Lady of Hungary. 3 km from Tétt next to road number 83 in Tétszentkút. Chapel of St. Anthony of Padua (in the cemetery) To the right of the chapel, the obelisk of László Dzwonkovszky and Ede Münster, the Hungarian army captains, died a heroic death in the battle of Csorna in 1849.
- Kisfaludy Monument (at 26 Kisfaludy Street): The famous poet and playwright Károly Kisfaludy (Tét, February 5, 1788 – Pest, November 21, 1830) is the birthplace.
- 1 Pokvári Bay-Halászy Castle (Pokvár puszta), ☏+36 20 944 3145. The Poky family founded a monastery in 1251 in honour of the martyr St. Stephen. The monastery stood in what tradition has mistakenly called “Pókvár” to this day. Pokyvár did not exist as a castle, only as a monastery. In 1869, Mrs. Bayné had a mansion built, which was later called the ‘Small Castle’ when the large castle was built. The new castle was built between 1904-1905. A II. during the world war the castle was abandoned by the owners, after the war the castle was moved by the locals and then taken over by the State Forestry. From 1965, the castle was used by the Ministry of Defense. After the change of regime, it fell into private hands. It has been completely renovated and operates as a riding castle hotel. (updated Nov 2021)
- Israelite Cemetery : Continuing on Kisfaludy Street, you can find the former Jewish cemetery, which now serves as a memorial, to the Pokvár steppe.