Falmouth is in Massachusetts on Cape Cod‘s southwest corner. It includes the villages of Woods Hole, West Falmouth, North Falmouth, Hatchville, Silver Beach, East Falmouth, Teaticket, and Waquoit. It is the Cape’s second most populous town.
Falmouth is best accessed via Route 25 to the Bourne Bridge. At the traffic circle on the Cape Cod side of the bridge take Route 28 south. Traffic will be heavy at peak travel times during the summer. Falmouth is about a 70 mi (112 km)drive from Boston and will take at least 1.25 hours.
- Plymouth & Brockton Street Railway, 17 Elm Av., Hyannis, +1 508-771-6191, . Service between most Cape towns.
- Peter Pan Bus Lines, Toll free: +1-800-343-9999 or +1-888-751-8800, . Service between Bourne, Falmouth, Barnstable and Hyannis.
- Visitor Information Center, 20 Academy Ln.
- WHOOSH Trolley. Local seasonal service around Falmouth.
- 1 Osborn & Rugh Gallery, 114 Palmer Ave, ☎+1 508 548-2100. Jan-Mar W-M 10AM-4PM; Apr-Dec W-M 10AM-5PM. Watch the husband and wife artists at work at their easels on landscapes, still lifes and portraits in this studio that doubles as a gallery. (updated Jun 2018)