The Albanian national futsal team represents Albania in international futsal competitions and is controlled by the Albanian Football Association. The team debuted in the 2005 UEFA Futsal Championship qualifiers. They won the first match 8–6 against England, and then they drew to Cyprus, but failed to qualify because of goal difference. In the 2007 UEFA Futsal Championship qualifiers, Albania made a bad performance by losing all of its matches and finishing last in its group. In the 2008 FIFA Futsal World Cup qualifiers, Albania was drawn against Slovenia, Greece, and Malta. They ended up in second place winning two matches and losing only one. In the end, Slovenia topped the group and advanced to the two-legged play-offs.
- Participated in Group 6 of the European Qualifying Tournament
- Participated in Group 7 of the European Qualifying First Round
- Participated in Group D of the European Preliminary Round
- Participated in Group C of the European Preliminary Round
- Participated in Group C of the European Preliminary Round, finishing 2nd and qualifying for the Main Round
- Participated in Group 5 of the European Main Round, finishing 4th